You do not need to login to post your comments. Postings are not listed alphabetically, so you need to search for your placement by company name.
· To use the search bar, type in the desired company name, and left-click the magnifying glass search icon. (hitting the “Enter” key will not work)
· Double-click on the company name to Post a Comment and then chose an identity (Anonymous) before you publish your comments to the Blog.
· If you do not see your company in the list; then send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will add your placement location to the blog.
Things you should include in your comments. (It is O.K. to be critical within reason.)
· What did you do and learn during your Field Experience?
· How were you treated by supervisors and co-workers?
· Was there anything special about your placement location?
· Would you recommend this employer to other students?
· Please do NOT use profanity or names of individual persons. Such comments will be blocked and deleted.
· Comments or suggestions about this BLOG : contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, October 22, 2010
Artspromo; Shutesbury, MA
Managing Social media assets for clients, press release distributions, and multimedia packaging.
I would rate this job experience as excellent and I would recommend it to other students because Jaime(my supervisor) is a great person to work with. The atmosphere at the company is laid back and fun, and everyone really plays to the students strengths.
To future students I would advise that they be prepared - not just for the interview, but everyday. Develop a routine that helps you get in the mindset to be professional and productive every day you work.