You do not need to login to post your comments. Postings are not listed alphabetically, so you need to search for your placement by company name.
· To use the search bar, type in the desired company name, and left-click the magnifying glass search icon. (hitting the “Enter” key will not work)
· Double-click on the company name to Post a Comment and then chose an identity (Anonymous) before you publish your comments to the Blog.
· If you do not see your company in the list; then send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will add your placement location to the blog.
Things you should include in your comments. (It is O.K. to be critical within reason.)
· What did you do and learn during your Field Experience?
· How were you treated by supervisors and co-workers?
· Was there anything special about your placement location?
· Would you recommend this employer to other students?
· Please do NOT use profanity or names of individual persons. Such comments will be blocked and deleted.
· Comments or suggestions about this BLOG : contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, October 25, 2010
Amherst Area Chamber of Commerce
answering phones, meeting and greeting guests, updating website listings, putting together packets, assisting with events, general office work, and various projects.
I would rate this experience as average and I would recommend it to other students because it is good experience, but I don't recommend it full time because you can get the same benefits doing it part time.
I wish the assignments has been more challenging.
To future students I would advise that they should definitely do a field experience placement. It gives you good experience and it helps to build your resume.