You do not need to login to post your comments. Postings are not listed alphabetically, so you need to search for your placement by company name.
· To use the search bar, type in the desired company name, and left-click the magnifying glass search icon. (hitting the “Enter” key will not work)
· Double-click on the company name to Post a Comment and then chose an identity (Anonymous) before you publish your comments to the Blog.
· If you do not see your company in the list; then send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add your placement location to the blog.
Things you should include in your comments. (It is O.K. to be critical within reason.)
· What did you do and learn during your Field Experience?
· How were you treated by supervisors and co-workers?
· Was there anything special about your placement location?
· Would you recommend this employer to other students?
· Please do NOT use profanity or names of individual persons. Such comments will be blocked and deleted.
· Comments or suggestions about this BLOG : contact email@example.com
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
UMASS Peace Corps
-throughout the semester my supervisor and I came up with some extra projects, like website making and fund raising.
This was a VERY GOOD experience overall, I would recommend it because it was a truly amazing experience and I have learned so much.
There is nothing I would change, although I think its better if it could last a whole school year, I feel like there wasn't enough time for me to accomplish everything that I would've liked to.
BE PREPARED THIS PLACEMENT REQUIRED A TREMENDOUS SKILL IN TIME MANAGEMENT.