You do not need to login to post your comments. Postings are not listed alphabetically, so you need to search for your placement by company name.
· To use the search bar, type in the desired company name, and left-click the magnifying glass search icon. (hitting the “Enter” key will not work)
· Double-click on the company name to Post a Comment and then chose an identity (Anonymous) before you publish your comments to the Blog.
· If you do not see your company in the list; then send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add your placement location to the blog.
Things you should include in your comments. (It is O.K. to be critical within reason.)
· What did you do and learn during your Field Experience?
· How were you treated by supervisors and co-workers?
· Was there anything special about your placement location?
· Would you recommend this employer to other students?
· Please do NOT use profanity or names of individual persons. Such comments will be blocked and deleted.
· Comments or suggestions about this BLOG : contact email@example.com
Monday, March 8, 2010
Daily Collegian (The); UMass Campus
-My main duties were to create relationships with businesses located on Rt.9/116 and sell ads, the advertisements are the only source of revenue for The Daily Collegian.
-I would recommend this site to other students because of its good working environment, all students besides one employees which allows students to learn responsibility and independence.
-When pursuing an internship my advice to other students would be to do something that is a little different from your major to explore different areas of employment for later.