You do not need to login to post your comments. Postings are not listed alphabetically, so you need to search for your placement by company name.
· To use the search bar, type in the desired company name, and left-click the magnifying glass search icon. (hitting the “Enter” key will not work)
· Double-click on the company name to Post a Comment and then chose an identity (Anonymous) before you publish your comments to the Blog.
· If you do not see your company in the list; then send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will add your placement location to the blog.
Things you should include in your comments. (It is O.K. to be critical within reason.)
· What did you do and learn during your Field Experience?
· How were you treated by supervisors and co-workers?
· Was there anything special about your placement location?
· Would you recommend this employer to other students?
· Please do NOT use profanity or names of individual persons. Such comments will be blocked and deleted.
· Comments or suggestions about this BLOG : contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Dept. of Comm. TV Studio; Herter Annex Studio
My responsibilities did not change during my time spent there but as I became more comfortable and better at my tasks, I was able to do more and more on my own, without help from others.
Interning here allowed me to get a good feel for working in a real live TV studio and I would definitely recommend this site too others pursuing a job in this field.